* Day School will remain open during this time until further notice.
PSDUMC Day School
Director, Carolyn Boles
The United Methodist Day School is a unique ministry of the church designed to provide creative educational and recreational opportunities for our preschool children in a Christian environment as well as minister to the needs of their parents.
We operate in full compliance with the regulations set forth by the Mississippi State Department of Health.
Lambs: Infants (6 weeks - 1 year old)
Monkeys: Creepers (1 year- 2 year old)
Tigers: Toddlers (2 year- 3 year old)
Bears: Threes (3 year- 4 year old)
Giraffes: Fours (4 year- 5 year old)
Hours of Operation (Closed December 23-January 1st)
6:30am - 5:30pm
Tuition and Fees
Weekly Tuition is currently $150 in the Infant Room, all other classes are $125 per week.
Listed below are the normal fees for UMDS:
- $125 non-refundable enrollment fee and $100 supply fee due at registration.
- $100 re-enrollment fee due each Aug.1st for students enrolled for more than three months.
- $100 Second Semester Supply Fee due in January.
Click here for the application! (Please turn in this form to be added to the waiting list)
* During emergency weather situations we follow the Meridian Public and Lauderdale County School systems. Watch WTOK for school closings.
The primary goal of our school is to offer a safe Christian alternative for parents who must return to the workplace at any stage of a child's life. We understand the many concerns of parents and offer a loving yet educational experience for every child in our care. All of our activites are developmentally age appropriate, even for "our babies". I would be happy to have your family become a part of our day school family. Please contact me if you would like to add your child's name to my waiting list or if you have any other questions.
3937 Poplar Springs Dr601-485-5591; Option 2 or enter ext. 128Fax- firstname.lastname@example.org