Bags of supplies are prepared each month for one of our local women's shelters and domestic violence centers. The current supplies needed are listed below. Drop the supplies off at the church office.
Monthly Health Kit (20 needed)
- 1 hand towel (15 x 25 - 17 x 27)
- 1 washcloth
- 1 comb (large & sturdy, not pocket-size)
- 1 nailf-ile/emery board or fingernail clippers (not toenail clippers)
- 1 bath-size bar of soap
- 1 toothbrush (we can only include toothbrushes that are individually wrapped in their original wrapper)
- 6 adhesive plastic strip, sterile bandages
- 1 regular-sized tube of toothpaste (must be in a box)
- 1 bath towel
- 1 pillowcase
Place all of the items in a one gallon, zippered plastic bag.
Drop your donations off at the altar any Sunday or in the Staff Work Room. Also, Care Lodge is accepting any religious reading material (books, devotionals, etc.).